Monday, December 14, 2015

Steve-Ography - We Are Alive! (Playlist 9)


Life is a wave of moods, and I prefer to explore and never get too comfortable. I’ve never lived through as many moods as I have within the past year. I’ve let myself fall, in order to appreciate the brightness waiting for me outside, and above, the darkness. I’ve let myself feel, let go and move onwards. This playlist is about not being afraid to feel, and even less afraid to then move on. - Steve-Ography 

***Thanks to Steve-Ography for sending***


Tracklisting:

1. Lauryn Hill Intro
2. Mos Def - Umi Says (Zero 7 Remix)
3. Big K.R.I.T. - King Pt. 4
4. SIR - The Real
5. Chance The Rapper - Paranoia
6. Bibi Bourelly - Ego
7. Gabriel Garzon-Montano - 6 8
8. Jack Garratt - The Love You're Given
9. Tom Misch - High
10. Birthday Boy & Drew Howard - I Won't Judge You
11. A.CHAL - Vibe W/U
12. Allan Kingdom - Wavey feat. Spooky Black
13. Thundercat - Paris
14. Frank Ocean - Summer Remains
15. Daniel Caesar - Violet
16. D.R.A.M. - Caretaker (Extended) feat. SZA


STREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment