Monday, August 17, 2015

Soptimus Prime - Throwback Vol.5 ['90-'95 HipHop]


Soptimus Prime sends Throwback Vol.5 ['90-'95 HipHop] featuring laidback classic Hip Hop.  Hit the link below to stream!!!

Tracklist

01 Throwback Vol.5 Intro
02 Diamond D ft Busta Rhymes - This one
03 Black Moon - I got cha opin (remix)
04 Lord Finesse - Gameplan
05 The Nonce - World ultimate
06 Brand Nubian - Word is bond
07 Pete Rock & CL Smooth - I got a love
08 Heavy D & The Boyz - Love sexy
09 DeLa Soul - A roller skating jam named Sathurdays
10 Pete Rock & CL Smooth - The creator
11 3rd Bass - Brooklyn queens
12 Arrested Development - Africa's inside me
13 Apache - Gangsta bitch
14 Brand Nubian - Love me or leave me alone
15 Del Tha Funky Homosapien - No need for alarm
16 A Tribe Called Quest - Electric relaxation
17 Diamond D & The Psychotic Neurotics - Sally got a one track mind
18 Digable Planets - Where I'm from (Aural G. Ride radio mix)
19 Souls Of Mischief - '93 til infinity
20 K-Solo - Your mom's in my business
21 Chilly Tee - Get off mine
22 Diamond D & The Psychotic Neurotics - Best kept secret
23 Chi-Ali - Roadrunner
24 The Pharcyde - Drop (Beatminerz remix)
25 Black Sheep - Flavor of the month
26 Lighter Shade of Brown ft Huggy Boy - On a sunday afternoon


STREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment