Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Soptimus Prime - Throwback Vol. 4 [New Jack Swing II]


So Soulful Events sends the mixtape "Throwback Vol.5 [New Jack Swing II]" by Soptimus Prime.  Hit the link below!!!

Tracklist

01. Intro
02. Tony! Toni! Tone! - House party II
03. Chill - Your body reaction
04. New Jack Style - Special girl
05. Colin England - I got what you need
06. The Boys - Thanx 4 the funk
07. The Good Girls - Just call me (John's Backdoor Boogie Mix)
08. The Good Girls - Just call me (Original)
09. The Boys - Funny '92
10. Big Bub - I like your syle
11. Kid'n'Play - Gittin' funky
12. Jasmine Guy - Another like my lover
13. Bell Biv DeVoe - Word to tha mutha
14. Today - Him or me
15. Ralph Trevant - Stone cold gentleman
16. Bell BiV DeVoe - B.B.D. I thought it was me)
17. Levert - Nobody does it better
18. Janet Jackson - The knowledge
19. The Black Flames - Watching you
20. Al B. Sure ft Slick Rick - If I'm not your lover (12"remix)
21. Monie Love - Full term love
22. Mantronix - Got to have your love (Club with bonus beats)
23. Joe Public - Live and learn
24. Big Bub - Touch me
25. Full Force - Aint my type of hype
26. Alexander O'Neal - Every time I get up
27. The Mac Band - Roses are red
28. Troop - That's my attitrude (12"Hip Hop remix)
29. Hi-Five - I just can't handle it
30. Redhead Kingpin & The FBI - Do the right thing
31. Tongue 'n Cheek - Encore (12"version)
32. Janet Jackson - Rhythm nation
33. Rob Base - I wanna rock


STREAM/DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment